College coordinates all admission activities for all graduate degree programs and post-baccalaureate certification programs at ESU.
All admission materials including:
- Completed Application
- Official transcripts
- Professional letters of recommendation
- One-page statement of professional goals
- $50 application fee
- Examination scores
- Additional program documentation if required
How to Apply
- The admission process takes approximately 4 weeks to complete.
- To ensure that the Graduate College will have adequate time to assemble all items submitted on your behalf, you should apply on-line at least five weeks before the stated deadline.
- A $50 application fee is required. The application fee cannot be waived and is non-refundable regardless of the admission decision.
- Submit one official transcript of all undergraduate work from each institution you attended. Have the institution mail the transcript to the address to the left. A transcript from every institution you attended, regardless of the number of credit hours at that institution, is necessary because in addition to classes and credit hours, disciplinary actions and dismissals from institutions are factors affecting the admission decision.
- Students applying for degree programs in biology, health, public health, sport management, management and leadership, or speech pathology and audiology are required to submit a current Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score. GRE scores are not required for applying to other degree programs and post-baccalaureate certification programs. Certain programs will accept the GMAT scores in place of GRE scores.
- Sealed official letters of recommendation and an essay may be enclosed with the application or sent separately.