The Graduate College coordinates all admission activities for graduate degree programs and post-baccalaureate certification programs at ESU. You can check on the status of your application any time by visiting www.esu.edu/appstatus
A complete application file includes the following:
- Completed Application
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended
- Professional letters of recommendation
- One-page statement of professional goals
- Examination scores (if required by program)
How to Apply
All application materials should be sent to the Graduate College address:
East Stroudsburg University
154 Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- To ensure that the Graduate College and program coordinator will have adequate time to review and make a decision on your application, all application items should be submitted at least three weeks before the deadline.
- A $50 application fee is required. The application fee cannot be waived and is non-refundable regardless of the admission decision.
- Submit one official transcript from each institution you attended, regardless of the number of credit hours earned at that institution. Have the institution mail the transcript to the Graduate College office. Official e-transcripts will also be considered and should be sent to email@example.com.
- GRE: students applying for degree programs in Athletic Training, Biology, Public Health, Sport Management, Management and Leadership, or Speech-Language Pathology are required to submit a copy of their Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. GRE scores are not required for applying to other degree programs and post-baccalaureate certification programs. Some programs may consider accepting the GMAT scores in lieu of the GRE.
- Goals Statement: the one-page letter should discuss, but not limited to, where your interest in the field stems from, how this degree will help you professionally, how your educational and professional experiences have prepared you to be successful in a graduate program, where you see the degree taking you within the next five years.
- Letters of Recommendation: signed letters of should be sent directly from the person writing a recommendation on your behalf.