Requesting Act 48 Hours/Credits on-line is easy!
What is www.act48hours.com?
- This is a secure website that allows professional educators to request the submission of Act 48 hours to the Pennsylvania Department of Education Records Management Site.
How does www.act48hours.com work?
- Step 1: Professional educators enter hours/credits taken
- Step 2: Providers verify hours/credits were satisfactorily completed
- Step 3: Providers submit verified hours/credits to Pennsylvania Department of Education Records Management Site
How do I request Act 48 hours/credits?
- Visit www.act48hours.com
- Click on Professional Educator
- Click on Register (forfirst time users) or click on Log On (ifalready registered)
- Click on Request Submission of Credits/Hours
- Enter the requested informationand click Submit
Your request will be sent to the Provider. After the Provider verifies the hours/credits were completed, they will submit the information to the Pennsylvania Department of Education Records Management Site. You may check your Act 48 progress by visiting www.perms.ed.state.pa.us and enter your Professional Personal ID number.