Register for Training
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Monday, November 10, 2014
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Monday, November 17, 2014
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- Thursday, November 20, 2014
- Friday, November 21, 2014
Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Defined
- Harassment and Violence that is sexual in nature;
- Harassment includes stalking, voyeurism, exhibitionism, verbal or physical sexuality-based abuse or threats thereof, and intimate partner violence.
- Violence includes attempted or completed rape or sexual assault.
If you need a police response for any campus emergency, please dial 911 from your cell phone or 9911 from any campus phone to report the situation to the Monroe County Control Center dispatcher.