Are you beginning at ESU in January 2014? Register for January orientation by clicking the "Orientation Registration" button above.
Welcome to ESU!
Incoming and newly enrolled students are encouraged to use all of the resources provided through ESU Orientation and New Student Programs. Call, email or visit!
Coming to East Stroudsburg University in Spring 2017? Join us at the January orientation session.
Register for January orientation now! https://secure.vzorientation.com/esu or call the Orientation office at 570-422-2862 for assistance.
New-Student Mentor Program
What is a "Mentor?" Pronunciation: \ˈmen-.tȯr, -tər\ Function: noun
Definition: a trusted counselor or guide, person who aids another in achieving a goal
Synonyms: acquaintance, ally, contact, friend
An ESU New Student Mentor is an upperclass Orientation Leader that will help new students to become familiar with, feel comfortable in, and become active at, their new university environment. Mentors work to enable new students to:
- Understand and meet the academic responsibilities associated with university-level classes Access University resources
- Access University resources
- Wisely manage time at the University level
- Become involved in productive co-curricular opportunities
- Build positive relationships with peers, faculty, staff, and the community beyond the University
- Discover the unique possibilities afforded members of the University community
Sign me up for a mentor
Student Enrollment Center
Do you have questions about financial aid, when and how to pay tuition and fees and tuition payment plan? Visit the Student Enrollment Center located on the first floor of Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall, or call toll free at (800) 378-6732 or (570) 422-2800.
Note: The Tile IV code is 00332 for filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
For information about Graduate Student Orientation, contact Kevin Quintero at the College of Graduate Studies, (570) 422-3536.
Additional Programs and Services
You can search our A-Z Index for specific information about your areas of interest.