Click here to search course offerings for Summer 2013.
Please note that the course search page above is divided by session, Pre-Session, Main Session and Post-Session and by department. Although the link above contains the most recent information, if you would like a complete schedule and brochure mailed to you please contact the Summer Sessions office at 570-422-2872.
Course Descriptions may be found online: ESU Course Catalogs
Cancellation of Courses
Early enrollment is encouraged. Courses with very low enrollment may be canceled.
Application - Summer Enrollment for Graduate Students
The summer application cannot be used for admission to a Master's Program in the Graduate College.
To register for classes in the fall or spring, or to be admitted into a degree program, contact the Graduate College for application information at 570-422-3536 or toll free 866-837-6130.
East Stroudsburg University will award degrees and post them to the official student transcript after the completion of the Post-Session.
There will be no commencement exercise, but diplomas will be mailed to all graduating students in early of October.
Please read the specific instructions which follow for undergraduate and graduate students.
Students who plan to graduate in August 2013 should submit an Intent to Graduate Form to the Student Enrollment Center by April 1, 2013.
Students planning to graduate in August may register for Summer Distance Education courses only during the Pre- and Main Sessions. Grades for these courses must be submitted by the end of the Main Session.
- All incomplete grades must be completed by Friday, August 2, 2013.
- If you make any changes to your summer registration schedule, i.e., adding or deleting a course, inform the Center for Enrollment Services at 570-422-2800.
Graduate students who are scheduled to complete their degree requirements by the end of the summer term must satisfy the following requirements:
- Submit a Graduate "Intent to Graduate" form to the Graduate College office by May 9, 2013.
- All coursework must be completed by August 09, 2013.
- Oral and Comprehensive examination requirements must be satisfied as described in the current ESU catalog.
- Approved Thesis must be submitted by August 9, 2013.
If you are not a currently enrolled ESU graduate student but are interested in taking a graduate-level course, follow the easy steps below to enroll in Summer 2013 courses.
- Select which course(s) you would like to enroll in. To view the entire Summer 2013 course offerings click here.
- Complete the Graduate College Special Status application. Please send proof of your baccalaureate degree along with the special status application to the Graduate College office. Fax and mail information are below.
East Stroudsburg University
154 Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall
East Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- Wait for an email with your ESU student I.D. number and instructions on accessing the myESU portaland submitting your $100 advanced tuition deposit. Please Note: The tuition deposit is not an additional fee and will be credited to your account.
- You can register for courses, view your current status and pay your ESU summer bill through the myESU portal.
- Please note: If you have any questions about enrolling in a graduate program or how to submit coursework for ACT 48 hours, please contact the Graduate College at 570-422-3890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to request a duplicate diploma, please complete the Duplicate/Replacement Diploma form and return it with your check or money order payable to East Stroudsburg University.