Welcome to the inaugural year of the ESU Speech & Hearing Center at MONROE HALL
After 50+ years of speech and language services at East Stroudsburg University in LaRue Hall we have moved to Monroe Hall which is located across from the football field on Centre Street
- Anyone interested in seeking speech, language or hearing therapy services, including evaluations, intervention and audiological services should contact the department at 570-422-3247
- It features all of the equipment and accommodations essential to a quality educational program in speech-language pathology
- Graduate students gain hands-on experience with people who exhibit various types of communication disorders
- The clinic serves people of all ages, infancy through adult, from the surrounding Pocono area, the Lehigh Valley and New Jersey as well as students and faculty/staff from ESU who are in need of rehabilitation/habilitation services
- Monroe Hall has a new state-of-the-art observation room for parents/guardians and spouses to observe their loved ones in therapy.
- The new therapy rooms are spacious, private and have increased in number. We now have 12 therapy areas and all the necessary materials and resources for conducting therapy.
- The departmental secretary will send anyone interested the appropriate paperwork for the clinic.
Professor Millett is the clinic director and is available to do assessments.
Dr. Dillmuth-Miller is available for hearing assessments.
A nominal fee is charged for both therapy and evaluations