A National Reputation for Athletic Training
East Stroudsburg University has a national reputation for athletic training education, a status built primarily upon the professional contributions of our graduates and a tradition which is proudly represented nationwide in high schools, colleges, universities, sports medicine clinics and professional sports teams.
The Department of Athletic Training at East Stroudsburg University offers both a Bachelor and Master of Science Athletic Training degrees.
The undergraduate Athletic Training program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
This course of study affords maximum emphasis in the development of the knowledge and skills essential to the current practice of athletic training.
Successful completion of the Undergraduate Athletic Training Education Program leads to candidacy for the BOC certification examination and prepares the candidate for the "sports medicine team" approach to allied health care.
The program is well established, having been nationally approved/accredited since 1975.
Are You Interested In...
- Preventing, recognizing and treating sports injuries?
- Working with athletes and physically active people?
- Learning things "hands-on" and solving "real-life" problems?
Choose a Career in Athletic Training at ESU
- Nationally accredited program since 1975
- Help physically active overcome injury
- Become certified in an Allied Health Profession
- Provide care before, during and after sports injury
- Clinical experiences start your freshman year
- Qualify for graduate assistantships that PAY YOU to earn
- advanced degrees