Gain Credible Work Experience and Network With Your Campus Community
Conditions of Student Employment
Student must be enrolled for a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester during the regular school year. Students seeking employment for the summer must be enrolled either for a summer session or for the next fall semester. Students must also be eligible to work in the United States and provide documentation to that effect.
Types of Student Employment
- Regular Student Worker
- Community Service Learning Program Workers
- Disability Services Tutors and Note Takers
- Part-time and Seasonal AFSCME Positions
- Orientation Program Workers
- Grant Student Employment
Finding a Student Job
For all available student employment positions, visit www.esu.edu/esucareers. Click on the Student Positions link. Begin your search by reviewing the positions posted, by following the Search Jobs link.
How to Apply Online
Create an Account. This will enable you to apply for your desired student worker position. E-mail notifications will update you on the status of your application.
- Student Employment Verification Form
- I-9 — Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- W-4 — Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Residency Certification Form - Local Earned Income Tax Withholding
- LST (Local Service Tax Form)
- Original Social Security Card and a Photo ID
- Note: Direct Deposit Form is Mandatory (This is different than signing up for direct deposit of Financial Aid or overpayment on your awards)
Online Time Card (E-Time)
- Create Password — Go to www.esu.edu - Current Students- Academic Computing on that page you will find Student Password Change.
- Log into the PASSHE Portal (E-time) — Go to https://portal.passhe.edu/irj/portal and enter your username this will be whatever you use for your e-mail followed by @esu.passhe.lcl Example- (for Amy B. Smith would be email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Help with Online Applications, Employment Documentation, Payroll Questions, please contact Marilyn Galasso (Email: email@example.com) or (570) 422-3145.
For Help with E-Time, please contact the Help Desk (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-422-3789).