On-line housing applications for ROOM SELECTION for the 2016-2017 academic year are now live on your ESU portal. The application will be live for the next five weeks only. During this five week period, all you need to do is:
- “Make the application” (electronically read and sign our One Year Housing Contract).
- Enter a roommate(s) so you have a matched group and are ready for Room Selection Week. Although this second step can be done during Room Selection Week, we recommend that you complete it as soon as possible. (You do not need a roommate however if you are choosing a single room in the suites, apartments or Ridge.)
Here is how you do this:
- Log into your ESU portal, and chose the tab that reads “Students” near the top.
- Scroll down the left side of the page and find the “Undergraduate Housing Application”
- link listed under “Residence Life and Housing Tools.”
- Click the drop down box and choose the “Fall 2016 Returning Student Application for
- Room Selection.”
- Click under the tab that reads “Apply On-Line.” Read and electronically accept the
- Housing Contract terms by clicking in the “I Agree” button.
- Log out and log back into the application but this time choose “MyHousing/MyDining” if you want to load in a roommate. Use the “Room Selection” and “Roommate Selection” area on the left navigation box to do this. Make sure they do the same for you and then your group will read “matched.”
You can add/change your roommate group at any time leading up to Room Selection week, or even during Room Selection week. More information will follow about how to actually select the room that you want during Room Selection week.
ROOM SELECTION WEEK IS MARCH 29 THROUGH APRIL 1! You MUST have made the application (Apply-On Line tab) BEFORE Room Selection starts at 8am on Tues, March 29!!
Tue, March 29: Same Room Day
Wed, March 30: Same Hall, Different Room Day
Thu, March 31: Different Hall Day
Fri, April 1: Different Hall Day and No Roommate Day