The Office of Multicultural Affairs serves students from diverse cultural background both domestic and international as well as coordinates activities for student organizations representing the interests of these groups.
These groups include but are not limited to:
- African American Student Alliance (AASA)
- International Student Organization (ISO)
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Latino/Hispanic American Association (LAA)
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Inc.
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- People Recognizing Individual Differences in Education (PRIDE)
- Voices of Triumph
- Feminist Alliance
- Chi Upsilon Sigma
- DESI Student Organization
- Race Relations Project