The Office of Multicultural Affairs serves students from a diverse cultural background for both domestic and international as well as coordinates activities of student organizations representing the interests of these groups.
These groups include but are not limited to:
- African American Student Alliance (AASA)
- International Student Organization (ISO)
- Latino American Association (LAA)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- People Recognizing Individual Difference in Education (P.R.I.D.E)
- Voices of Triumph (VOT)
- DESI Student Organization
- Feminist Alliance
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Sigma Upsilon Latino Fraternity, Inc.
- Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Inc.