- Undergraduate Application $35
- International Undergraduate Application $54
- Graduate Application$50
- Doctoral Program Fee $1300
- Transcripts $5
- Undergraduate Graduation Fee (non–refundable) $25
- Graduate Graduation Fee (non–refundable) $30
- Identification Card (eCard) $20
- Bad Check Fee $25
- Late Request for Schedule $50
- Late Payment of Fees $50
Clinical Services Fee (per semester – Speech Pathology & Audiology)
- One Client seen one time/week $125
- One Client seen two times/week $175
Parking Permit Fee
- $55/semester* for all On-Campus Resident or Commuter lots on campus. Please note that these lots are designated. So, On-campus Residents cannot park in designated Commuter lots and Commuters cannot park in designated Resident lots.
- $45/semester* for non-core parking lots (such as University Ridge Innovation Center, Mary Street, Gwendolyn Street and Marguerite Street lots).
- $15/summer sessions for all lots.
* Please note that students with less than 60 credits are not allowed to park on campus. Special permission may be requested by contacting the University Police department.