- Undergraduate Application $25
- International Application $50
- Graduate Application $50
- Doctoral Program Fee $1300
- International Student Verification $560
- Identification Card (eCard) $20
- Student Payment Plan $35
- Bad Check Fee $25
- Late Request for Schedule $50
- Late Payment charged at rate of 1.5% monthly
Clinical Services Fee (per semester – Speech Pathology & Audiology)
Clinical Rotation Fee (per semester - Nursing)
- One Client seen one time/week $135
- One Client seen two times/week $195
Parking Permit Fee
- $55/semester* for all On-Campus Resident or Commuter lots on campus. Please note that these lots are designated. So, on-campus Residents cannot park in designated Commuter lots and Commuters cannot park in designated Resident lots.
- $45/semester* for non-core parking lots (such as University Ridge Innovation Center, Mary Street, Gwendolyn Street and Marguerite Street lots).
* Please note that students with less than 60 credits are not allowed to park on campus. Special permission may be requested by contacting the University Police department.