Please click here for Summer 2013 registration information.
Fall 2013 Registration Dates for regular undergraduate students begins April 8, 2013! Graduate students may register beginning on April 1st.
Billing: Fall 2013 tuition is anticipated to be initially assessed in the middle of July 2013. The billing due date is anticipated to be Monday, August 19, 2013. An email notification will be sent to all students if these dates change. Current tuition rates for 2012 - 2013 can be accessed by clicking to view the current tuition rates.
Students: Ready . . . Set . . . Register
- Please familiarize yourself with the registration tools available through the myESU portal. These are available from the links in the Registration Tools box from the Student tab.
- If you have any outstanding semester charges that you have not made arrangements to pay, your balance will be reflected as past due. You may also be billed for late charges for the semester. Please check your bill available from the View My Bill link in the Student Billing Tools box under the Student tab.
- If you have a hold on your account that will affect your ability to register, you will be able to view it by clicking on the View Hold link from the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. These holds will need to be cleared prior to your registration start time.
- When you register for classes each semester, you agree to pay the fees and charges assessed by the University. Invoices must be paid in full by the due date available on your first e-bill for the semester. No student shall enroll in classes, graduate from the University or receive transcripts of coursework taken while at the University until all fees have been paid. Students may still sign up for a payment plan for the summer 2013 semester and fall 2013 with TuitionPay online.
- Please visit your faculty advisor to be advised on course selection and degree requirements. Your faculty advisor is assigned by your department or special program chair and will be listed in your Student Academic Profile toolbox under the Student tab.
- Your degree audit can be accessed via the DegreeWorks Grad Evaluation link in the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Please use this as a guide to help you determine how the courses that you have taken or are currently enrolled in will fit into your program/degree requirements. You will need to work with your faculty advisor to ensure that you are on track for completing requirements or to determine how your courses meet your major and general education requirements. If you discover any discrepancies while reviewing your degree audit, please let us know by sending an email with your questions and concerns to the Registrar's area at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your faculty advisor will also give you your registration PIN which you will need to create or modify your semester schedule. Please save this 6-digit number as you will need it to add or drop classes for your semester schedule.
- Other important registration instructions such as signing up for a waitlist will also be found from the Student tab in the myESU portal Student Instructions toolbox.
|Registration Group *||Start Time **||Pin Ranges|
(See your Group Coordinator/Advisor for more information or to determine if you are eligible)
|Monday, April 1, 2013
|Graduate students & December 2013 graduating seniors applying for Grad School @ ESU
Monday, April 1, 2013
|Continuing undergrads with more than 89.5 Credits
||Monday, April 8, 2013
|Continuing undergrads with no more than 29.5 Credits
||Thursday, April 11, 2013
||Monday, April 15, 2013
|Continuing undergrads with 60 & 89.5 Credits
||Tuesday, April 16, 2013
|Continuing undergrads with 30 credits but no more than 59.5 credits
||Friday, April 19,2013
|New Freshman & Readmits
||Monday, April 29, 2013
||Wednesday, May 1, 2013
* Regular registration is based on the total credits a student has towards their degree. That is, total earned credits plus total spring 2013 enrolled credits. Please check DegreeWorks to determine your Credits Applied to your degree.
** Registration starts at 12:01 AM on , Registration ends at 11:59 PM on
Note: New Non-matriculated undergraduate students can begin registering on Wednesday, May 1st at 12:01 AM.
New students for fall 2013 will have their semester schedules built and coordinated by their academic departments. If you will be a new student with us for the fall 2013 semester, you will receive your specific registration instructions after you have paid your advanced registration deposit.
All students will need to complete the Confirm Your Attendance survey for the fall 2013 semester by September 1, 2013. The new Fall 2013 survey will be available in the myESU portal by April 1, 2013. Please also note that if you will be relocating to a new local address for the upcoming academic year, you may need to update your local address with us as well. Click on the View and Update Address link in the Student Resource toolbox under the Student tab.
Please continue to check your email and the myESU portal for helpful updates on registration for the fall 2013 semester.