Students: Ready . . . Set . . . Register!
Checklist for Spring 2016 Registration:
- Make an appointment to visit with your advisor
- Check your myESU Portal for holds that would prevent Spring 2016 registration
- Take action on holds if necessary
- Meet with advisor to create schedule plan and obtain PIN number for registration
- Use the Schedule Planner to create and register for classes at your assigned registration time
Spring 2016 Registration for continuing undergraduate students begins October 26, 2015. Graduate students and Priority Undergraduate Groups may register beginning on October 22, 2015. Students who belong to a Priority Undergraduate Group will be notified by the program coordinator.
Financial Aid: The 2015-2016 FAFSA must be completed in order to receive financial aid. Questions about financial aid may be directed to your financial aid counselor. Please refer to the chart below.
Student Last Names beginning with A through G - Terri Proctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Last Names beginning with H though J- Sally Duffy: email@example.com
Student Last Names beginning with K through R - Joanne Gaita: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Last Names beginning with S through Z - Sally Duffy: email@example.com
Billing: The due date for the Spring 2016 bills is Monday, January 11th, 2016. Current tuition rates are for 2015-2016 academic year. Questions about your Spring 2016 bill may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Start Times are based on each Students’ Credit Group Assignment
|Degree Credits Applied|
(Check your DegreeWorks Degree section as pictured below)
|Registration Credit Group||Registration Start Time/Date|
||Thursday, October 22, 2015 Start Time 12:01am
|Priority Students with No Credit Range restriction
||Priority Student Groups (please see your Group Coordinator)
||Thursday, October 22, 2015 Start Time 12:01am
|Continuing undergraduates with more than 89.5 credits
||Monday, October 26, 2015 Start Time 12:01am
|Continuing undergraduates with no more than 29.5 credits
||Thursday, October 29, 2015 Start Time 12:01am
|Continuing undergraduates with between 60 and 89.5 credits
||Sunday, November 1, 2015 Start Time 12:01am
|Continuing undergraduates with between 30 credits but no more than 59.5
||Wednesday, November 4, 2015 Start Time 12:01am
||Sunday, November 8, 2015 Start Time 12:01am
Degree Credits Applied Snapshot from DegreeWorks
* Continuing student registration is based on the total credits a student has towards their degree. That is, total earned credits plus total Fall 2015 enrolled credits. Please check DegreeWorks to determine the number of Credits Applied to your degree.
- Please familiarize yourself with the registration tools available through the myESU portal. These are available from the links in the Registration Tools box from the Student tab.
- If you have any outstanding semester charges that you have not made arrangements to pay, your balance will be reflected as past due. You may also be billed for late charges for the semester. Your current bill is available to view from the View My Bill link in the Student Billing Tools box under the Student tab.
- If you have a hold on your account, the hold may affect your ability to register. You may view holds by clicking on the View Hold & Record Notification Message link from the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Holds will need to be cleared prior to your registration start time.
- When you register for classes each term, you agree to pay the fees and charges assessed by ESU. Your Spring 2016 semester bill must be paid in full by Monday, January 11th, 2016. No student shall enroll in classes, graduate from the University or receive transcripts of coursework taken while at the University until all fees have been paid.
- Please visit your faculty advisor to be advised on course selection and degree requirements. Your faculty advisor is assigned by your department chair or special program coordinator and will be listed in your Academic Profile toolbox under the Student tab in the myESU portal.
- Your degree audit can be accessed via the DegreeWorks Grad Evaluation link in the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Please use this as a guide to help you determine how the courses that you have taken or are currently enrolled in will fit into your program/degree requirements. You will need to work with your faculty advisor to ensure that you are on track for completing requirements or to determine how your courses meet your major and general education requirements. If you discover any discrepancies while reviewing your degree audit, please let us know by sending an email with your questions and concerns to the Records and Registration area at email@example.com.
- Your faculty advisor will also give you your registration PIN which you will need to create or modify your semester schedule. Save this 6-digit number as you will need it to add or drop classes for your Spring 2016 semester schedule.
- Review the Degree Credits Applied in the table above to determine your registration group and the first available time that you will be allowed to register.
- Prior to or at your registration time students can begin planning and or registering for Spring 2016 classes using the Schedule Planner tool. Schedule Planner is a tool designed to make registration easier for students. You are able to block out work schedules, breaks, team practices and visually design a schedule that will meet your need. The Schedule Planner can be found in the myESU Portal (click here for Schedule Planner directions).
- Other important registration instructions such as signing up for a waitlist will also be found on the Student tab in the myESU portal Student Instructions toolbox.
Please also remember,
** Spring 2016 registration starts at 12:01 AM on the specified date in the table above for each of the Registration Groups identified. Continuing students are encouraged to register by December 11th. Registration after this date may result in an additional late schedule fee with the Spring 2016 bill.
All students will need to complete the Confirm Your Attendance survey for the Spring 2016 semester by January 11, 2016. The new Spring 2016 survey will be available in the myESU portal beginning October 22, 2015. Additionally, if you will be relocating to a new local address for the upcoming academic year, update your local address. Please also review your phone and update if necessary. Click on the View and Update Address link in the Student Resource toolbox under the Student tab.
New students for Spring 2016 will have their semester schedules built and coordinated by their academic departments. If you are going to be a new student with us for the Spring 2016 semester, you will receive your specific registration instructions after you have paid your enrollment deposit.
Please continue to check your ESU email and the myESU portal for helpful updates on registration for the Spring 2016 semester.