Students: Ready . . . Set . . . Register!
Spring 2015 Registration Dates for continuing undergraduate students begins October 27 th. Graduate students and Priority Undergraduate Groups may register beginning on October 20, 2014. Students who belong to a Priority Undergraduate Group will be notified by the program coordinator.
Financial Aid: Questions about financial aid may be directed to your financial aid counselor. Please refer to the chart below.
- Student Last Names beginning with A through G - Terri Proctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Last Names beginning with H though J- Sally Duffy: email@example.com
- Student Last Names beginning with K through R - Joanne Gaita: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Last Names beginning with S through Z - Sally Duffy: email@example.com
Billing: Spring 2015 billing notifications will be sent Monday, December 15, 2014. The due date is Monday, January 12, 2015. Current tuition rates for 2014-2015 can be accessed by clicking on current tuition rates.
Questions about your bill may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Start Times Based on Students’ Credit Group Assignment
|Degree Credits Applied
(Check your DegreeWorks Degree section)
|Registration Credit Group
||Registration Start Time/Date|
||Monday, October 20, 2014|
|Priority Students with No Credit Range restriction
||Priority Student Groups
(please see your Group Coordinator)
|Monday, October 20, 2014|
|Continuing undergraduates with more than 90 credits
||Monday, October 27, 2014|
|Continuing undergraduates with no more than 29.5 credits
||Friday, October 31, 2014|
|Continuing undergraduates with between 60 & 89.5 credits
||Wednesday, November 5, 2014|
|Continuing undergraduates with between 30 credits but no more than 59.5
||Monday, November 10, 2014|
||Friday, November 14, 2014|
Degree Credits Applied Snapshot from DegreeWorks
*Continuing student registration is based on the total credits a student has towards their degree. That is, total earned credits plus total Fall 2014 enrolled credits. Please check DegreeWorks to determine the number of Credits Applied to your degree.
- Please familiarize yourself with the registration tools available through the myESU portal. These are available from the links in the Registration Tools box from the Student tab.
- If you have any outstanding semester charges that you have not made arrangements to pay, your balance will be reflected as past due. You may also be billed for late charges for the semester. Your current bill is available to view from the View My Bill link in the Student Billing Tools box under the Student tab.
- If you have a hold on your account, the hold may affect your ability to register. You may view holds by clicking on the View Hold & Record Notification Message link from the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Holds will need to be cleared prior to your registration start time.
- When you register for classes each term, you agree to pay the fees and charges assessed by ESU. Your spring semester bill must be paid in full by Monday, January 12, 2015. No student shall enroll in classes, graduate from the University or receive transcripts of coursework taken while at the University until all fees have been paid.
- Please visit your faculty advisor to be advised on course selection and degree requirements. Your faculty advisor is assigned by your department chair or special program coordinator and will be listed in your Academic Profile toolbox under the Student tab in the myESU portal.
- Your degree audit can be accessed via the DegreeWorks Grad Evaluation link in the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Please use this as a guide to help you determine how the courses that you have taken or are currently enrolled in will fit into your program/degree requirements. You will need to work with your faculty advisor to ensure that you are on track for completing requirements or to determine how your courses meet your major and general education requirements. If you discover any discrepancies while reviewing your degree audit, please let us know by sending an email with your questions and concerns to the Records and Registration area at email@example.com.
- Your faculty advisor will also give you your registration PIN which you will need to create or modify your semester schedule. Save this 6-digit number as you will need it to add or drop classes for your semester schedule.
- Review the Degree Credits Applied in the table above to determine your registration group and the first available time that you will be allowed to register.
- Other important registration instructions such as signing up for a waitlist will also be found on the Student tab in the myESU portal Student Instructions toolbox.
Please also remember,
**Spring 2015 registration starts at 12:01 AM on the specified date in the table above for each of the Registration Groups identified. Continuing students are encouraged to register by January 1st. Continuing students who register for the first time after January 1st may incur an additional late schedule fee with their Spring 2015 bill.
New students for Spring 2015 will have their semester schedules built and coordinated by their academic departments. If you are going to be a new student with us for the Spring 2015 semester, you will receive your specific registration instructions after you have paid your enrollment deposit.
All students will need to complete the Confirm Your Attendance survey for the Spring 2015 semester by January 27, 2015. The new Spring 2015 survey will be available in the myESU portal beginning October 20, 2014. Additionally, if you will be relocating to a new local address for the upcoming academic year, update your local address. Click on the View and Update Address link in the Student Resource toolbox under the Student tab.
Please continue to check your ESU email and the myESU portal for helpful updates on registration for the Spring 2015 semester.