The Fall 2014 schedule will be viewable to campus on March 12, 2014. Fall 2014 Registration Dates for continuing undergraduate students begins April 14, 2014. Graduate students may register beginning on April 7, 2014.
Billing: Fall 2014 tuition is anticipated to be initially assessed in mid July 2014. The billing due date is Monday, August 18, 2014. Current tuition rates reflected are for the 2013-2014 academic year. Rates will be updated for 2014-2015 academic year in July 2014.
Students: Ready . . . Set . . . Register
- Please familiarize yourself with the registration tools available through the myESU portal. These are available from the links in the Registration Tools box from the Student tab.
- If you have any outstanding semester charges that you have not made arrangements to pay, your balance will be reflected as past due. You may also be billed for late charges for the semester. Your bill is available to view from the View My Bill link in the Student Billing Tools box under the Student tab.
- If you have a hold on your account that will affect your ability to register, you will be able to view it by clicking on the View Hold link from the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. These holds will need to be cleared prior to your registration start time.
- When you register for classes each semester, you agree to pay the fees and charges assessed by the University. Invoices must be paid in full by the due date available on your first e-bill for the semester. No student shall enroll in classes, graduate from the University or receive transcripts of coursework taken while at the University until all fees have been paid.
- Please visit your faculty advisor to be advised on course selection and degree requirements. Your faculty advisor is assigned by your department or special program chair and will be listed in your Student Academic Profile toolbox under the Student tab.
- Your degree audit can be accessed via the DegreeWorks Grad Evaluation link in the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Please use this as a guide to help you determine how the courses that you have taken or are currently enrolled in will fit into your program/degree requirements. You will need to work with your faculty advisor to ensure that you are on track for completing requirements or to determine how your courses meet your major and general education requirements. If you discover any discrepancies while reviewing your degree audit, please let us know by sending an email with your questions and concerns to the Records and Registration area at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your faculty advisor will also give you your registration PIN which you will need to create or modify your semester schedule. Please save this 6-digit number as you will need it to add or drop classes for your semester schedule.
- Other important registration instructions such as signing up for a waitlist will also be found on the Student tab in the myESU portal Student Instructions toolbox.
|Registration Group||Registration Start Time/Date||Pin Ranges|
||Monday, April 7, 2014
||Monday, April 7, 2014
||Pin not required
|Continuing undergraduates with more than 89.5 credits
||Monday, April 14, 2014
|Continuing undergraduates with no more than 29.5 credits
||Friday, April 18, 2014
|Continuing undergraduates with between 60 & 89.5 credits
||Wednesday, April 23, 2014
|Continuing undergraduates with between 30 credits but no more than 59.5
||Monday, April 28, 2014
||Friday, May 2, 2014
||Pin not required
* Continuing student registration is based on the total credits a student has towards their degree. That is, total earned credits plus total Spring 2014 enrolled credits. Please check DegreeWorks to determine your Credits Applied to your degree.
** Fall 2014 registration starts at 12:01 AM on Monday, April 7th. Continuing students are encouraged to register by June 30th. Continuing students who register for the first time after June 30th may incur an additional late schedule fee with their Fall 2014 bill.
New students for Fall 2014 will have their semester schedules built and coordinated by their academic departments. If you will be a new student with us for the Fall 2014 semester, you will receive your specific registration instructions after you have paid your advanced registration deposit.
All students will need to complete the Confirm Your Attendance survey for the Fall 2014 semester by August 28, 2014. The new Fall 2014 survey will be available in the myESU portal by April 30, 2014. Please also note that if you will be relocating to a new local address for the upcoming academic year, you may need to update your local address with us as well. Click on the View and Update Address link in the Student Resource toolbox under the Student tab.
Please continue to check your ESU email and the myESU portal for helpful updates on registration for the Fall 2014 semester.