Spring 2016 Registration Dates for continuing undergraduate students begins October 26, 2015. Graduate students may register beginning on October 22, 2015.
Billing: Spring 2016 tuition is anticipated to be initially assessed in the middle of December 2015. The billing due date is anticipated to be Monday, January 11, 2016. Current tuition rates for 2015-2016 can be accessed by clicking the following link current tuition rates.
Students: Ready . . . Set . . . Register
- Please familiarize yourself with the registration tools available through the myESU portal. These are available from the links in the Registration Tools box from the Student tab.
- If you have any outstanding semester charges that you have not made arrangements to pay, your balance will be reflected as past due. You may also be billed for late charges for the semester. Your bill is available to view from the View My Bill link in the Student Billing Tools box under the Student tab.
- If you have a hold on your account that will affect your ability to register, you will be able to view it by clicking on the View Hold link from the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. These holds will need to be cleared prior to your registration start time.
- When you register for classes each semester, you agree to pay the fees and charges assessed by the University. Invoices must be paid in full by the due date available on your first e-bill for the semester. No student shall enroll in classes, graduate from the University or receive transcripts of coursework taken while at the University until all fees have been paid.
- Please visit your faculty advisor to be advised on course selection and degree requirements. Your faculty advisor is assigned by your department or special program chair and will be listed in your Student Academic Profile toolbox under the Student tab.
- Your degree audit can be accessed via the DegreeWorks Grad Evaluation link in the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Please use this as a guide to help you determine how the courses that you have taken or are currently enrolled in will fit into your program/degree requirements. You will need to work with your faculty advisor to ensure that you are on track for completing requirements or to determine how your courses meet your major and general education requirements. If you discover any discrepancies while reviewing your degree audit, please let us know by sending an email with your questions and concerns to the Records and Registration area at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your faculty advisor will also give you your registration PIN which you will need to create or modify your semester schedule. Please save this 6-digit number as you will need it to add or drop classes for your semester schedule.
- Other important registration instructions such as signing up for a waitlist will also be found on the Student tab in the myESU portal Student Instructions toolbox.