Students: Ready . . . Set . . . Register!
Fall 2015 Registration for continuing undergraduate students begins April 6th. Graduate students and Priority Undergraduate Groups may register beginning on April 1, 2015. Students who belong to a Priority Undergraduate Group will be notified by the program coordinator.
Checklist for Fall 2015 Registration:
- Make an appointment to visit with your advisor
- Check your myESU Portal for holds that would prevent Fall 2015 registration
- Take action on holds if necessary
- Meet with advisor to create schedule plan and obtain PIN number for registration
- Use the Schedule Planner to create and register for classes at your assigned registration time
Financial Aid: The 2015-2016 FAFSA must be completed by May 1, 2015. Questions about financial aid may be directed to your financial aid counselor. Please refer to the chart below.
- Student Last Names beginning with A through G - Terri Proctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Last Names beginning with H though J- Sally Duffy: email@example.com
- Student Last Names beginning with K through R - Joanne Gaita: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Last Names beginning with S through Z - Sally Duffy: email@example.com
Billing: Fall 2015 tuition is anticipated to be assessed in mid July 2015. The due date is Friday, August 14 2015. Current tuition rates are for 2014-2015 academic year. Rates will be updated for the 2015-2016 academic year in July 2015. Questions about your Fall 2015 bill may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Start Times Based on Students’ Credit Group Assignment
|Degree Credits Applied|
(Check your DegreeWorks Degree section)
|Registration Credit Group||Registration Start Date||Time|
||April 1, 2015
|Priority Students with No Credit Range restriction
||Priority Student Groups
(please see your Group Coordinator)
|April 1, 2015
|Continuing undergraduates with more than 89.5 credits
||April 6, 2015
|Continuing undergraduates with no more than 29.5 credits
||April 10, 2015
|Continuing undergraduates with between 60 & 89.5 credits
||April 15, 2015
|Continuing undergraduates with between 30 credits but no more than 59.5
||April 20, 2015
||May 1, 2015
Degree Credits Applied Snapshot from DegreeWorks
*Continuing student registration is based on the total credits a student has towards their degree. That is, total earned credits plus total Spring 2015 enrolled credits. Please check DegreeWorks to determine the number of Credits Applied to your degree.
- Please familiarize yourself with the registration tools available through the myESU portal. These are available from the links in the Registration Tools box from the Student tab.
- If you have any outstanding semester charges that you have not made arrangements to pay, your balance will be reflected as past due. You may also be billed for late charges for the semester. Your current bill is available to view from the View My Bill link in the Student Billing Tools box under the Student tab.
- If you have a hold on your account, the hold may affect your ability to register. You may view holds by clicking on the View Hold & Record Notification Message link from the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Holds will need to be cleared prior to your registration start time.
- When you register for classes each term, you agree to pay the fees and charges assessed by ESU. Your Fall 2015 semester bill must be paid in full by Friday, August 14, 2015. No student shall enroll in classes, graduate from the University or receive transcripts of coursework taken while at the University until all fees have been paid.
- Please visit your faculty advisor to be advised on course selection and degree requirements. Your faculty advisor is assigned by your department chair or special program coordinator and will be listed in your Academic Profile toolbox under the Student tab in the myESU portal.
- Your degree audit can be accessed via the DegreeWorks Grad Evaluation link in the Student Resources toolbox under the Student tab. Please use this as a guide to help you determine how the courses that you have taken or are currently enrolled in will fit into your program/degree requirements. You will need to work with your faculty advisor to ensure that you are on track for completing requirements or to determine how your courses meet your major and general education requirements. If you discover any discrepancies while reviewing your degree audit, please let us know by sending an email with your questions and concerns to the Records and Registration area at email@example.com.
- Your faculty advisor will also give you your registration PIN which you will need to create or modify your semester schedule. Save this 6-digit number as you will need it to add or drop classes for your semester schedule.
- Review the Degree Credits Applied in the table above to determine your registration group and the first available time that you will be allowed to register.
- Prior to or at your registration time students can begin planning and or registering for your Fall 2015 classes using the Schedule Planner tool. Schedule Planner is a tool designed to make registration easier for students. You are able to block out work schedules, breaks, team practices and visually design a schedule that will meet your needs. The Schedule Planner can be found in the myESU Portal (click here for Schedule Planner directions).
- Other important registration instructions such as signing up for a waitlist will also be found on the Student tab in the myESU portal Student Instructions toolbox.
Please also remember,
**Fall 2015 registration starts at 12:01 AM on the specified date in the table above for each of the Registration Groups identified. Continuing students are encouraged to register by May 9th. Continuing students who register for the first time after July 15th may incur an additional late schedule fee with their Fall 2015 bill.
All students will need to complete the Confirm Your Attendance survey for the Fall 2015 semester by August 17, 2015. The new Fall 2015 survey will be available in the myESU portal beginning April 1, 2015. Additionally, if you will be relocating to a new local address for the upcoming academic year, update your local address. Please also review your phone and update if necessary. Click on the View and Update Address link in the Student Resource toolbox under the Student tab.
New students for Fall 2015 will have their semester schedules built and coordinated by their academic departments. If you are going to be a new student with us for the Fall 2015 semester, you will receive your specific registration instructions after you have paid your enrollment deposit.
Please continue to check your ESU email and the myESU portal for helpful updates on registration for the Fall 2015 semester.