Welcome Back Warrior!
If you were previously registered at East Stroudsburg University, and have not been in attendance for one or more semesters, you are required to submit a readmit petition. There is no need to apply for readmission if you received an Official Withdrawal (W grades) for the semester prior to the one in which you would like to return to the university.
Readmit PetitionStudents are readmitted based on the current catalog requirements for the semester they will be resuming their studies. Depending on how long you have been away, requirements in your program may have changed. To review your program and degree requirements, please access the university catalog.
Petition Submission Deadline
Readmit Petition submission deadlines are based on the semester you intend to resume your studies with us, can be found below. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your petition to be completely processed. If you have any questions about your petition or the readmit process, please contact Jwana Counts at email@example.com.
In order to process your request in a timely fashion your “Readmit Petition” need to be submitted 2 weeks prior to the first day of class as per below schedule:
|Semester||Submit Petition By:|
||August 11, 2014|
||December 19, 2013|
||January 7, 2014|
||May 15, 2014|
Things to Consider When Readmiting
Prior to being readmitted, please make sure that you have taken care of the following:
- Submitted official transcripts to the university if you have attended another college while you were away.
- Completed any academic suspension requirement.
- Completed any disciplinary suspension requirements
Steps to Follow After Your Petition has been Accepted
Once you have been readmitted, you will:
- You will receive an email with your ESU student I.D. number and instructions on logging into the myESU portal.
- You will need to submit a non-refundable Enrollment Deposit of $300.00 which can be paid online through the myESU portal, by mail with a check or money order or at the Front Counter in the Student Enrollment Center with cash, check/money order or debit card with a pin.
- You will be sent registration information by the Record team in the Student Enrollment Center. Please contact your academic department about course advisement.
- After advisement, you will be able to register for your classes through the myESU portal.
Financial Aid Questions
Questions regarding financial aid can be directed to your financial aid counselor as follows:
Students with Last Names beginning with:
A-H - Terri Proctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
L-R - Joanne Gaita: email@example.com
I-K and S-Z - Sally Duffy: firstname.lastname@example.org
A-L - Terri Proctor: email@example.com
M-Z - Joanne Gaita: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outstanding Balances and Payments
For questions relating to resolving your prior balances with an alternative loan, please contact: Joanne Gaita, Enrollment Counselor/Financial Aid, Student Enrollment Center email@example.com
Please direct all questions about your petition or the readmit process to:
Jwana Counts Administrative Coordinator Readmits and University Catalogs For Enrollment Management firstname.lastname@example.org (570) 422-2855 Fax: (570) 422-2866
You can download a PDF version of the petition here or you can access the online version of the petition here