Welcome Back Warrior!
If you were previously registered at East Stroudsburg University, and have not been in attendance for one or more semesters, you are required to submit a readmit petition. There is no need to apply for readmission if you received an Official Withdrawal (W grades) for the semester prior to the one in which you would like to return to the university.
Readmit PetitionStudents are readmitted based on the current catalog requirements for the semester they will be resuming their studies. Depending on how long you have been away, requirements in your program may have changed. To review your program and degree requirements, please access the university catalog.
Petition Submission Deadline
Readmit Petition submission deadlines are based on the semester you intend to resume your studies with us, can be found below. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your petition to be completely processed. If you have any questions about your petition or the readmit process, please contact Jwana Counts at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (570) 422-2855.
In order to process your request in a timely fashion and be considered for admission your “Readmit Petition” must be submitted during the following timeframe:
|Semester||Submit Petition By:|
||August 1, 2014 - September 1, 2014|
||December 1, 2014 – December 17, 2014|
||January 1, 2015 – January 27, 2015|
||May 1, 2015 – June 28, 2015|
Things to Consider When Readmiting
Prior to being readmitted, please complete the following steps:
- Submitted all official transcripts to the university if you have attended another college while you were away to:
- East Stroudsburg University
Office of Admissions
200 Prospect Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301-2999
- Satisfy any disciplinary suspension requirements:
- Contact: Tracy Sosa, Secretary, Student Conduct & Community Standards at: email@example.com or via phone (570) 422-3461.
After Your Petition has been approved you will
- You will receive an email with your ESU student I.D. number and instructions on logging into the myESU portal.
- You will need to submit a non-refundable Enrollment Deposit of $300.00 which can be submitted online through the myESU portal, by mail with a personal check or money order or at the front counter in the Student Enrollment Center (Zimbar Hall) with cash, check/money order or debit card.
Note: The $300.00 Enrollment Deposit is credited directly to your account and deducted from your total bill.
- You will be sent registration information by the Records Office in the Student Enrollment Center upon submission of the Enrollment Deposit. Please contact your academic department immediately thereafter about course selection.
- After advisement, you will be able to register for your classes through the myESU portal.
Financial Aid Questions
Questions regarding financial aid can be directed to your financial aid counselor as follows:
Students with Last Names beginning with:
A-H - Terri Proctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
L-R - Joanne Gaita: email@example.com
I-K and S-Z - Sally Duffy: firstname.lastname@example.org
If selected for verification, you will be directed to the FAS verification website at www.SSCwp.org. FAS will contact your for additional information and ask you to complete the required verification interview. Please watch for emails from verification@SSCwp.org.
Outstanding Balances and Payments
For questions relating to resolving your prior balances with an alternative loan, please contact: Joanne Gaita, Enrollment Counselor/Financial Aid, Student Enrollment Center email@example.com
Please direct all questions about your petition or the readmit process to: Jwana Counts, @ firstname.lastname@example.org (570) 422-2855 Fax: (570) 422-2866.
You can download a PDF version of the petition here or you can access the online version of the petition here.