East Stroudsburg University Graduation Services and the University Book Store sponsors a Graduation Festival for undergraduates. The Graduation Festival is a “one-stop shop” to purchase cap and gowns, order class ring, and diploma frames. The festivities will include snacks, music and great prizes.
November 3, 2014
11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
University Book Store
Photo ID is required
At the Graduation Festival, prospective graduates will be given an index card with their name as it will appear on the diploma. If the name is difficult to pronounce, print it phonetically on the card. Be sure to bring the name card to the commencement ceremony, in order to have your name read as you cross the stage.
The following will be available at the Graduation Festival:
- Review of graduation status
- Graduation tickets
- Name card and photography card for commencement ceremony
- Honor cord if Latin Honors have been met
- Purchase cap, gown and tassel
- Purchase graduation announcements
- Speak with a Career Development representative
- Sign up for alumni email
- Speak with East Stroudsburg University Graduate College representative
- Purchase class ring
- Purchase picture frame
- Financial aid exit information
Federal Stafford Loan recipients must complete Financial Aid Exit Counseling prior to graduation.
If a student’s class schedule or work schedule does not allow the student to attend the Graduation Festival, students can purchase their cap and gown and generic announcements at the Book store. Students can pick up their name card and honor cord and verify their graduation status at the Student Enrollment Center located in the Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall, Room 173 after the date of the graduation festival.