- Procedure Title: External Employer Assisted Tuition Deferment
- Policy Number: ESU-ENM-2010-001
- Effective Date: August 31, 2009
- Review Date: March 13, 2013
- Division: Enrollment Management
- Responsible Office: Student Enrollment Center
The following procedures apply to all ESU undergraduate and graduate students seeking employer assisted tuition deferment.
The External Employer Assisted Tuition Deferment form must be submitted by the semester bill due date.
The University will defer tuition charges, as stated on the Employer Assisted Tuition Deferment form 2 weeks after final grades are posted. Late fees may be assessed if payment is not received by deferred date.
The student must be gainfully employed by a firm or agency which has a tuition reimbursement policy. Proof of employment and/or reimbursement approval will need to be submitted with deferment request.
Fees not covered by reimbursement are due to the university by the semester bill due date.
Students must request an official grade report to be sent to the employer or agency at the end of the semester.
Other Related Information: