ESU Dining Services are provided by Aramark, an outside vendor who specializes in healthy foods and a variety of choices for student dining.
Click Here to Access Dining News, Meal plans, Menus and More!
Campus Dining Locations
- Dansbury Commons
- Dansbury Commons has a comfortable atmosphere for you to relax in while you enjoy a delicious meal. Check out some pictures below!
- STC Cafe
- ESU's best kept secret! Located in the Science and Technology Center, STC Cafe features quiet seating, fresh brewed coffee, hot breakfast sandwiches, and our signature sandwiches and wraps.
- Center Court
- Use your Dining Dollars, E-Dollars, and Meal Plan in our exciting food court! Center Court features a made-to-order grill, pizzeria, Warrior Wraps, Montague's Deli, fresh salad bar and hot soups. A huge selection of grab and go items!
- Late Nite
- Located in Dansbury Commons, Late Nite features great appetizers and pub-style food in a cool restaurant atmosphere. Just come into Dansbury through the main doors and place your order in the kiosk located near the P.O.D. Market. Purchase some snacks at the P.O.D. then grab a seat in the dining room with your friends to enjoy your late nite snack!
- The University Center Java City
- Check out Java City located near the fireplace in the University Center! Some Java City offerings include upscale coffees, specialty teas, frozen Javalanches, and fresh baked pastries and bagels.
- P.O.D. Mini Market
- The P.O.D. Market is located in the lobby of Dansbury Commons. You can find anything from Java City coffee, snacks and candy, to lunch on the go. Grab & Go items include sandwiches, salads, and hot entrees that will fill you up while you're on the move!
- Food 4 Thought Cafe
- Food 4 Thought features fresh homemade sandwiches and desserts, as well as a large variety of snacks, beverages and ice cream.