The Office of Commuter Student Services supports the mission of ESU, and the Division of Student Affairs, by providing a variety of programs and services for members of the off-campus community in an effort to:
- Provide advocacy and resources to assist students in becoming responsible and respectful members of the ESU community both on and off campus.
- Facilitate the active engagement and integration of off-campus/ commuter students in, and with, on-campus constituents.
- Foster positive relationships with the surrounding community and its members.
If you’re commuting to ESU, or are planning to commute, you’re not alone. Commuter students make up about two-thirds of the undergraduate student body.
Commuter Student Services provides a number of services and programs to help you, as a commuter student, to participate in campus activities and feel more connected to ESU, such as:
- The Road Warrior Newsletter
- Commuter Contest (Featuring Great Road Warrior Prizes)
- Seminars and Workshops to enhance learning and personal growth opportunities.
- Keeping you up to date on all the happenings on Campus
The University Center is open daily:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 12:00am
- Friday: 7:30am - 10:00pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
The University Center offers several lounges for students to gather, FREE lockers (For Commuter Students only), The University Store, several computer labs, banking services, the E-Card center, Starbucks, and numerous ala carte dining options.
For more info, please call us at 570-422-3463.