Welcome to Career Development Center
Career Development Center supports the mission, academic programs and advancement of the institution by promoting career development, and by providing exceptional customer services in professional and enthusiastic and thoughtful in manner to create positive attitudes for success.
To provide strong programs, services and resources that will promote success in career development and enhance the career development, career planning/preparation, recruitment, career placement and graduate school pursuit for our students and alumni. The mission will be accomplished by:
- Ongoing comprehensive assessment of current needs of students, alumni, employers and graduate schools, and working to accommodate those needs in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Developing productive relationships and collaborating with prospective employers, community resources, members of the University community , and University affiliates in an effort to provide high-quality developmental and professional development experiences for students and graduates;
- Providing counseling and educational programs which will empower students to make satisfying career choices, develop career plans, and take action to achieve their professional preparation and career goals; and
- Enhancing linkages between students’ academic experiences, their career development experiences, and their co-curricular and related life experiences as they plan to enter a complex, changing global society.
The Career Development Center strives to offer innovative career planning, job search and employment while facilitating lifelong career management. Our goal is to helping students develop professional skills for success while serving as the central link among students, faculty, employers, and alumni.
- Undergraduate students on main campus, Bethlehem and Philadelphia
- Graduate students
- Prospective students considering enrollment
- Ethic: Create an environment of mutual respect, openness, and truthfulness while balancing the needs of those affected by our actions, and abide by the highest standards of our profession. To be accountable, productive, and professional.
- Collaboration: Work as a team to build partnerships to obtain common goals.
- Character: Advocate for what is right, even if contrary to conventional wisdom. Exhibit confidence and tenacity to make bold decisions despite challenges or difficulties and accept responsibility.
- Community: Commit to working with diverse populations, while promoting for the interests of all individuals.
- Stewardship: Manage resources responsibility and creatively to benefit present and future generations.
- Assessment: Use data for planning and continuous improvement to provide the best possible services.
Meet the Team