Introducing Warrior Careers!
Warrior Careers is East Stroudsburg University's new on-line career management system for students and alumni. It is the world's largest network of college and university career centers. There is no fee to post jobs or internships, conducting resume searches, and participating in On-Campus recruitment.
Employers are able to:
- Have an integrated login to access all services within the system (job postings, career fair registration, and on-campus interviewing).
- View, develop and track relationships with student and alumni.
- Gain better access to job seekers, who can use a mobile app to access the system quickly and conveniently (job postings, interview sign-ups, mock interviews and more).
- Track and manage their recruiting activities via an integrated interface.
- Take advantage of better social media tools to inform and engage job seekers regarding openings and events (Facebook & Twitter).
- Brand your organization to job seekers via an integrated calendar and possible opportunities for employer ads/sponsorships.
- Easily report hires.
- There is no fee to post jobs or internships, conducting resume searches, and participating in on-campus recruitment.
- To gain access log into warriorcareers.esu.edu
If you previously used the former system, College Central Network, we migrated your company profile and contact information to Warrior Careers. However, we are unable to transfer any current or expired job postings to the new system. Your username and password should still work and you will likely need/want to update your profile information once you are able to log in to the new system.
New employers will need to create an account.
As always, our Director and Assistant Director are here to assist you personally in meeting your recruiting needs. Contact us at (570) 422-3219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org