- Post your resume for employers to review. They might come to you!
- Practice your interviewing skills with a video interviewer. Record yourself and send it to whomever you want.
- Search for jobs through the Career Development Center. We have spoken to almost every employer.
- Use the NACELink job board to search the country for jobs designed for you as a student and as a graduate.
- Find internships and part-time and full-time jobs, as well as volunteer opportunities.
- Use the “Chat with an Advisor” tool to schedule an appointment or ask a quick question of a staff member (business hours only).
And so much more...
As an ESU student, you already have an account.
Log in instructions:
- Click the logo on the top of this page, or anywhere else you see it.
- Select “Student/Alumni” button.
- Enter your user name = prefix to your email (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org would be the user name).
- Enter your password + single sign-on you use for ESU.