Guaranteed Free Training Program (GFT)
Information Technology Training and Basic Skills Training are available to qualified in-state businesses andout of state businesses relocating to the economic friend business climate in Pennsylvania. Funding is accessed through WEDnetPA and made available by the PA Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED).
WEDnetPA Guaranteed Free Training
Industry Partnership Grants
An Industry Partnership is a multi-employer collaborative that brings together management and employees to improve competitiveness of the companies. Effective Partnerships facilitate companies to come together to aggregate training and educational needs.
Commonwealth Workforce Development System (CWDS)
Linking businesses and individuals to Pennsylvania's workforce development and independent living services offered through these agencies:
- Department of Labor & Industry
- PA CareerLink
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- Department of Public Welfare
- Bureau of Employment & Training Programs
- Improve the cohesiveness and quality of the Bureau's workforce development initiatives.
- Work collaboratively across the ABLE system to provide professional development opportunities that build the system's capacity to address WIA, Title II performance goals, and function effectively as a partner in PA's workforce development system.