Contact the OSPR today!
Become part of the grant growth at ESU!
The mission of the Office of Sponsored Projects and Research (OSPR) is to advance the research enterprise at East Stroudsburg University by promoting an environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and community.
The OSPR will assist you in securing funding for all of your scholarly endeavors. The office is a one-stop-shop committed to providing quality service and support to the University community. Our team partners with faculty, administrators, and staff, assisting them from the pre-award phase (concept development and identification of potential external funding sources, proposal and budget preparation, and submission of competitive proposals) to post-award (close out and reporting).
The OSPR also offers guidance and support for the Faculty Development and Research (FDR) grants which are funded by the Office of the Provost.
The Office of Sponsored Projects and Research is committed to:
Interested in finding a grant? Please fill out this Funding Interest Form and staff from the OSPR will respond to your inquiry at their earliest convenience.
- Providing current information on available funding sources and coordination for research and sponsored programs.
- Assisting Principle Investigators (PI) with the development of proposals including identifying sponsors, developing budget and timeline, performing assessments and evaluations, as well as securing appropriate approvals.
- Focusing personnel and resources in efforts to strategically support faculty in developing and submitting competitive grants.
- Hosting idea exchanges that stimulate interest and creativity in developing project ideas.
- Recognizing faculty and staff who are engaged in grant-supported activities in university publications, websites, and ceremonies.
- Providing workshops and professional development opportunities.
In the Spotlight