Irina Khusid, Chair of FDR Committee:
(570) 422-3092, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Sponsored Projects and Research:
(570) 422-7920, email@example.com
Support for travel is available for the presentation of the results of scholarship, conducting poster displays, or artistic performances at any recognized professional meeting at the international/national or state/regional level.
No funds will be given for local meetings.
Please note that it is the presentation that is awarded funding NOT the person requesting funds.
This means that if two or more ESU faculty members are co-presenting a single presentation at the same meeting, the presentation can only be funded once.
The funding limit for national travel is $1,000, and for state/regional travel, the limit is $500.
- Primary Deadline for Fall applications is Oct 1, 2013.
- If funding remains after primary deadline, there will be a Secondary Deadline for Fall applications Dec 2, 2013.
- Primary Deadline for Spring applications is Dec 2, 2013.
- If funding remains after primary deadline, there will be a Secondary Deadline for Spring applications Mar 3, 2014.