Irina Khusid, Chair of FDR Committee:
(570) 422-3092, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Sponsored Projects and Research:
(570) 422-7920, email@example.com
Mini-Grants may be used to fund a variety of smaller research projects or scholarly growth activities. These may included but are not limited to:
- Attending a workshop to enhance a skill or to get experience in a new area that has future research potential
- Purchasing small equipment, specialized software, or laboratory supplies to complete a research project
- Travel expressly to pursue a research agenda, but NOT for presenting a paper at a peer-reviewed conference or for the completion of degree requirements
- Hiring services of an outside agent or agency to carry out work not possible at ESU
- Defraying publication costs.
Deadlines and Limitations:
- Deadlines for submission of mini grant applications are December 2, 2013 for fall and April 1, 2014 for spring.
- The FDR Committee has set the funding limits to $1,000 for the 2013-2014 Academic Year.