Support offered by the Office of Sponsored Projects and Research (OSPR) encompasses the pre- and post-award phases, including: identifying funding sources, assistance with preparation of proposals and budgets, obtaining appropriate signatures, and post award administration.
The OSPR supports ESU's teaching, service, scholarly, and creative activities by:
- Facilitating increased access to external funding sources.
- Working with faculty, staff, and administration to create and implement a long-term vision for funding research and activities.
- Building a comprehensive program to meet the current and future needs of ESU.
Services provided by the OSPR:
- Provide current information on available funding sources.
- Provide coordination for research and sponsored programs.
- Assist Principle Investigators (PI) with the development of proposals including identification of a sponsor, developing a budget, timeline, assessments and evaluations, as well as securing appropriate approvals.
- Focus personnel and resources to identify specific strategies to motivate faculty to develop and submit competitive grants.
- Host idea exchanges to stimulate interest and creativity in developing project ideas.
- Recognize faculty and staff who are engaged in grant-supported activities in university publications, websites, and ceremonies.
- Provide workshops and professional development opportunities.
Contact: Christina McDonald, Manager, (570) 422-7954, email@example.com