Support offered by the Office of Sponsored Projects and Research (OSPR) encompasses the pre- and post-award phases, including: identifying funding sources, assistance with preparation of proposals and budgets, obtaining appropriate signatures, and post award administration.
The OSPR supports ESU's teaching, service, scholarly, and creative activities by:
- Facilitating increased access to external funding sources.
- Working with faculty, staff, and administration to create and implement a long-term vision for funding research and activities.
- Building a comprehensive program to meet the current and future needs of ESU.
The OSPR is committed to:
- Providing current information on available funding sources and coordination for research and sponsored programs.
- Assisting Principle Investigators (PI) with the development of proposals including identifying sponsors, developing budget and timeline, performing assessments and evaluations, as well as securing appropriate approvals.
- Focusing personnel and resources in efforts to strategically support faculty in developing and submitting competitive grants.
- Hosting idea exchanges that stimulate interest and creativity in developing project ideas.
- Recognizing faculty and staff who are engaged in grant-supported activities in university publications, websites, and ceremonies.
- Providing workshops and professional development opportunities.
Please fill out this Funding Interest Form and staff from the OSPR will respond to your inquiry at their earliest convenience.
Contact:Christina McDonald, Manager, (570) 422-7954, email@example.com