What's going on in the OSPR?
Faculty Development and Research (FDR) Grants Information Workshop
Thursday, September 10, 2015 2-4 pm University Center's Reception Center
ESU Speed Networking Event II
Thursday, September 24, 2015 5-7 pm Innovation Center Room 334
Junior Faculty Grants Information Workshop
Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2-4 pm Innovation Center Room 334
FDR Poster Session
Thursday, October 22, 2015 all day Sci-tech Lobby
Introduction to Proposal Writing and Finding Foundation Grants
Guest Instructor: Jeanette Norton, Regional Training Specialist, Foundation Center
Monday, November 9, 2015 9-11am Sci-tech Room 146
Annual Grants Recognition Luncheon
Thursday, January 28, 2016 11:30-1:30 Innovation Center Room 336
Major Leveraging and Interdisciplinary Research Symposium
Thursday, April 7, 2016 4-6 pm Lower Dansbury
For event information, please contact the OSPR project coordinator, Sarah Weber, email@example.com/570-422-7908
The OSPR is committed to:
Interested in finding a grant? Please fill out this Funding Interest Form and staff from the OSPR will respond to your inquiry at their earliest convenience.
- Providing current information on available funding sources and coordination for research and sponsored programs.
- Assisting Principle Investigators (PI) with the development of proposals including identifying sponsors, developing budget and timeline, performing assessments and evaluations, as well as securing appropriate approvals.
- Focusing personnel and resources in efforts to strategically support faculty in developing and submitting competitive grants.
- Hosting idea exchanges that stimulate interest and creativity in developing project ideas.
- Recognizing faculty and staff who are engaged in grant-supported activities in university publications, websites, and ceremonies.
- Providing workshops and professional development opportunities.
Sarah Weber, Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org (570) 422-7908
Christina McDonald, Manager, email@example.com (570) 422-7954