The Office of Sponsored Projects and Research (OSPR) is committed to:
- Providing current information on available funding sources and coordination for research and sponsored programs.
- Assisting Principle Investigators (PI) with the development of proposals including identifying sponsors, developing budget and timeline, performing assessments and evaluations, as well as securing appropriate approvals.
- Focusing personnel and resources in efforts to strategically support faculty in developing and submitting competitive grants.
- Hosting idea exchanges that stimulate interest and creativity in developing project ideas.
- Recognizing faculty and staff who are engaged in grant-supported activities in university publications, press releases, and ceremonies.
- Providing workshops and professional development opportunities.
Explore the University's new grant application software:
Interested in finding a grant? Please fill out this Funding Interest Form and staff from the OSPR will respond to your inquiry at their earliest convenience.