The Office of Sponsored Projects and Research is committed to:
Interested in finding a grant? Please fill out this Funding Interest Form and staff from the OSPR will respond to your inquiry at their earliest convenience.
- Providing current information on available funding sources and coordination for research and sponsored programs.
- Assisting Principle Investigators (PI) with the development of proposals including identifying sponsors, developing budget and timeline, performing assessments and evaluations, as well as securing appropriate approvals.
- Focusing personnel and resources in efforts to strategically support faculty in developing and submitting competitive grants.
- Hosting idea exchanges that stimulate interest and creativity in developing project ideas.
- Recognizing faculty and staff who are engaged in grant-supported activities in university publications, websites, and ceremonies.
- Providing workshops and professional development opportunities.
Sarah Weber, Pre-Post Grant Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org (570) 422-7908
Christina McDonald, Manager, email@example.com (570) 422-7954