The University Assessment Committee (UAC) of East Stroudsburg University was established in late Spring 2008. The UAC is the result of the merging of an APSCUF-elected outcomes assessment committee and a Provost-appointed assessment committee. Both committees were established to develop and implement methods for assessing student learning outcomes and then analyze and apply the findings to enhance student learning.
The UAC approved bylaws in April 2011 stating the UAC's charge is to:
- Review and continuously monitor university-wide assessment programs and their activities;
- Conduct university-wide assessments and support the assessment efforts of other university constituencies;
- Issue a biennial status report to the university community;
- Identify and recommend structured appropriate assessment-related professional development opportunities for the university community to support the assessment of university programs.
The current membership of the UAC was established to allow broad representation of university constituencies.
The UAC is approaching its work through work groups. The work groups for 2013-2014 will focus on the following areas:
- Institutional Assessment
- Program Level Assessment
- Professional Development Opportunities
- General Education Assessment
Click here for access to UAC Share Point Site.
2014-2015 Academic Year Minutes:
- April 17, 2015
- March 20, 2015
- February 6, 2015
- November 14, 2014
- October 17, 2014
- September 12, 2014