The central mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to lead and facilitate the institutional research functions of the University and be an active partner in supporting a culture of continuous improvement to ensure student success and institutional effectiveness.
- Comprehensive Institutional Research, including in-depth topical research and analysis
- Required internal and external institutional data reporting
- Student course evaluation administration and collection
- Academic affiliation agreement processing and support
- Professional Integrity
- Client Centered
- Facilitate others' success