The central mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to lead and facilitate the outcomes assessment and institutional research functions of the University and be an active partner in supporting the culture of inquiry and continuous improvement to ensure student success and institutional effectiveness.
- Integrated Outcomes Assessment
- Program Review and Specialized Program Accreditation Support
- Comprehensive Institutional Research, including in-depth topical research and analysis
- Required Internal and External Institutional Data Reporting
- Professional Integrity
- Client Centered
- Facilitate others' success