The central mission of the Office of Academic and Institutional Effectiveness (OAIE) is to lead and facilitate the outcomes assessment, strategic planning and institutional research functions of the University and be an active partner in supporting the culture of inquiry and continuous improvement to ensure student success and institutional effectiveness.
The core services include:
- Integrated Outcomes Assessment
- Comprehensive University-wide Strategic Planning
- Program Review and Specialized Program Accreditation Support
- Comprehensive Institutional Research, including in-depth topical research and analysis
- Required Internal and External Institutional Data Reporting
The office is led by the Associate Provost for Academic and Institutional Effectiveness.
The Outcomes Assessment unit consists of one full-time staff member and two graduate assistants with one additional staff position currently vacant.
The Institutional Research unit consists of two full-time staff members, one graduate assistant, and one undergraduate student worker.
There is also a unit office coordinator.
For details of the OAIE 2010-2011 Annual Report click here