Northampton Community College
Welcome NCC transfer students!
East Stroudsburg University has established the following Program-to-Program Transfer Agreements with Northampton Community College.
These agreements outline how your NCC coursework transfers to a Bachelor Degree at ESU.
Please note: If your academic program is not listed, please know that you can still easily transfer to ESU. Contact an ESU transfer counselor or the NCC Advising/Transfer Office for more information.
AA in Business Administration to BS Business Management
AAS in Biotechnology to BS Chemical Biotechnology
AAS in Early Childhood Education to BS Early Childhood Education (PreK-4)
AA Middle Level Education (Grades 4-8) to BS Middle Level Education (Grades 4-8)
AA in Business Administration to BS in Health Services Administration
AA in individual Transfer Studies to BS in Health Services Administration
AA in Individual Transfer Studies to BS in Health Education (CONC Community Health)
AA in Social Work to BS in Health Services Administration
RN to BS with a Nursing Major
AA Education to BS in Special Education/Rehabilitation [Intent to Enroll]
AAS Special Education: Paraeducator to BS Special Education [Intent to Enroll]
AS in Sports Medicine to BS Athletic Training
Statewide Program-to-Program (P2P) Agreements - listed below allow NCC students who graduate to transfer their entire associate degree and enter ESU with junior status.
Effective with NCC Graduation as of Spring 2014 or later
- Fine Art (AA) to Fine Art - Art Emphasis (BA)
- Chemistry (AS) to Chemistry (BA)
- Communication Studies (AA) to Communication Studies (BA)
- Computer Science (AS) to Computer Science (BS)
- Theater (AA) to Theater (BA)
Effective with NCC Graduation as of Spring 2015 or later
- Biological Sciences (AS) to Biology (BA)
- Business Administration (AS) to Business Management (BS)
- Early Childhood Education (AA) to Early Childhood Education Pre-K to 4 (BS)
- Social Work (AA) to Social Work (BS)