Lehigh Carbon Community College
Welcome LCCC transfer students!
ESU has established the following Program-to-Program Articulation Agreements with Lehigh Carbon Community College.
These agreements outline how your LCCC coursework transfers to a Bachelor Degree at ESU.
Please note: If your academic major is not listed, please know that you can still easily transfer to ESU. Contact an ESU transfer counselor or your LCCC Advising/Transfer Center for more information.
Early Childhood Education/Elementary Education/Dual Majors
AAS in Human Services to BS Health Education - Community Health
AAS in Human Services to BS Health Service Administration
Statewide Program-to-Program (P2P) Agreements - listed below allow LCCC students who graduate to transfer their entire associate degree and enter ESU with junior status.
Effective with LCCC Graduation as of Spring 2014 or later
- Business Administration (AS) to Business Management (BS)
- Communications (AS) to Communication Studies (BA)
- Early Childhood Education (AAS) to Early Childhood Education PreK to 4 (BS)
- Mathematics (AS) to Mathematics (BS)
- Psychology (AS) to Psychology (BA)
Effective with LCCC Graduation as of Spring 2015 or later
- Biology (AS) to Biology (BA)
- Chemistry (AS) to Chemistry (BS)
- Computer Science (AS) to Computer Science (BS)
- Criminal Justice (AA) to Criminal Justice (BS)
- Fine Arts/Studio Arts (AA) to Fine Art: Art Emphasis (BA)
- Physics (AS) to Physics (BA)
LCCC Contact Information:
Advising/Transfer Office: (610) 799-1137
Ginny P. Mihalik, Transfer Counselor: (610) 799-1178