Congratulations on your offer of admission to East Stroudsburg University!
The offer packet you received from us contains very important information including the deadline dates to submit your Enrollment Fee. Please be sure to read all the materials as they will answer many of your questions, we've also included some FAQ's below for you to review.
When is the Enrollment Fee Deadline for Transfer Students?
Fall 2017: May 1st, or 3 weeks from the date of your official offer of admission letter (whichever is later).
When will I receive on-campus housing information?
If you are interested in campus housing, please complete an online housing application through the "MyESU" Portal. Campus housing is guaranteed to all students who submit the $300 Enrollment Fee AND complete the campus housing application by June 1, 2017 for fall enrollment. After this respective date, campus housing will be offered subject to availability on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please visit Residence Life for more information, or call the Housing Office at (570) 422-3460. Please note that most incoming transfer students are assigned to the suites.
When will I schedule classes?
Transfer students may register for classes following payment of their Enrollment Fee.
Fall 2017: Starting in March, after submitting your Enrollment Fee, you must contact your academic adviser or attend a Transfer Day to register for classes.
If you have any questions concerning Transfer Days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 422-2808.
Please Note: You should take your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) with you when meeting with your academic adviser to schedule classes. If you have questions concerning your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) or transfer course equivalencies, please contact Clotilde Fitzsimmons at (570) 422-2823 or email email@example.com
What do I need to know about Financial Aid?
- Be sure to list ESU as your school choice (our code is 003320) on your 2016-2017 FAFSA form (fafsa.gov).
- The amount of Federal Direct loans offered to you is based on the number of transfer credits accepted by ESU. It is imperative that you forward your final academic transcript/s to ESU as soon as it is available.
- View more financial aid information, on-line.
Extra Information for Transfer Students:
- Transfer Credit Evaluations: Questions concerning your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) or transfer course equivalencies should be directed to the Transfer Center/Enrollment Services, Clotilde Fitzsimmons at (570) 422-2823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-Progress College Courses: Please inform your ESU adviser of any in-progress courses you are currently taking, as well as any courses you intend to take prior to enrolling at ESU. This will help your ESU adviser to avoid scheduling you for equivalent courses at ESU.
- Final College Transcript: Be sure to submit official final transcripts from all colleges attended, including your final grades from the most recent semester of enrollment. Upon receipt, we will review for additional transfer credit that can be posted to your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE).
- High School Transcript: A final official high school transcript with graduation date, or GED score report is required to complete your enrollment and secure Financial Aid. Please Note: An official final high school transcript is required of all students who are transferring without a conferred associate or bachelor's degree.
We look forward to seeing you at ESU!