Note: When applying online you must pay by credit card, debit card or electronic check.
Special Status Enrollment Application
- Used for non-degree/non-matriculating enrollment
- Student must provide proof of bachelor’s degree, no additional requirements necessary
- No deadline, students can enroll under special status until registration is closed
- No application fee
While paper and online applications receive equal consideration, our online application offers several benefits:
- It's the most secure method of application available.
- You can work on and view your application from any computer with Internet access.
- You can save your work and come back later, either to finish your application or correct mistakes and omissions.
- You'll receive immediate notification that your application has been received.
- Applying online makes the application review process go more smoothly and efficiently.
Check Your Online Application Status
Log in to check your current Online Application Status
Programs for Older Adults
If you have a bachelor's degree and wish to take graduate work, please do not complete the undergraduate Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver forms. The Graduate College has a senior citizen application for those interested in higher-level courses. Please contact the Graduate School at (570) 422-3536 for this application.