If you are not a currently enrolled ESU student but are a student at another College or University, follow the easy steps below to enroll in Summer 2013 courses.
- Select which course(s) you would like to enroll in. To view entire Summer 2013 course offerings click here.
- Please Note: You will need the course CRN number in order to complete the summer application.
- Complete the online application and select Application Type 15. Undergrad Summer School.
- Wait for an email with your ESU summer student I.D. number and instructions for making your advanced tuition deposit.
- Your ESU summer is payable online in the myESU portal. Directions on paying your bill online will be included in the email from step 3.