If you are an entering ESU Freshmen or a new transfer student already admitted, please follow the easy steps below to register for summer classes.
- Select which course(s) you would like to enroll in. To view entire Summer 2013 course offerings click here.
- Please Note: You will need the course CRN number in order to complete the summer application.
- You should have already completed the fall 2013 application. Click here www.esu.edu/apply to complete a short summer application and select Application Type 15. Undergrad Summer School.
- Wait for an email with your ESU summer student I.D. number and instructions for making your advanced tuition deposit. Please Note: A $100 advanced tuition deposit is required two weeks prior to the course start date.
- Your ESU summer is payable online in the myESU portal. Directions on paying your bill online will be included in the email from step 3.
Please click here for important financial aid information
Note: Registration Error Clarification
The following message will appear if you do not pay your $100 registration deposit for the summer: This course is restricted to students with a specific attribute. To avoid this message, students must pay the $100 registration deposit by clicking on the NEW – Pay Deposit for Summer Session 2013 link in the Student Billing Tools box, under the Student tab in the myESU portal. Once you have paid your deposit, you will be authorized to register for summer courses.