High school students who are entering Junior or Senior year are permitted to register for summer courses at the 100 and 200 levels.
It is the student's responsibility to check for any necessary prerequisites.
ESU encourages high school students to consult with their guidance counselors prior to registration to ensure they can meet the rigor of an accelerated college level course.
These individuals are considered non-matriculating students and are eligible for summer courses ONLY.
If you're interested in continuing your education at ESU during the fall and/or spring semesters, check out our full-time admissions information.
To enroll for Summer 2013, follow the steps below.
- Select which course(s) you would like to enroll in. To view entire Summer 2013 course offerings click here. Please Note: You will need the course CRN number in order to complete the summer application.
- You should have already completed the fall 2013 application. Click here www.esu.edu/apply to complete a short summer application and select Application Type 15. Undergrad Summer School.
- Wait for an email with your ESU summer student I.D. number and instructions for making your advanced tuition deposit.
- Please Note: A $100 advanced tuition deposit is required two weeks prior to the course start date.
- Your ESU summer is payable online in the myESU portal. Directions on paying your bill online will be included in the email from step 3.
Note: Registration Error Clarification
The following message will appear if you do not pay your $100 registration deposit for the summer: This course is restricted to students with a specific attribute. To avoid this message, students must pay the $100 registration deposit by clicking on the NEW – Pay Deposit for Summer Session 2013 link in the Student Billing Tools box, under the Student tab in the myESU portal. Once you have paid your deposit, you will be authorized to register for summer courses.