If you are not a currently enrolled ESU graduate student but are interested in taking a graduate-level course, follow the easy steps below to enroll in Summer 2013 courses.
- Select which course(s) you would like to enroll in. To view the entire Summer 2013 course offerings click here.
- Complete the Graduate College Special Status application. Please send proof of your baccalaureate degree along with the special status application to the Graduate College office. Fax and mail information are below.
- East Stroudsburg University
154 Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall
East Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- Wait for an email with your ESU student I.D. number and instructions on accessing the myESU portal and submitting your $100 advanced tuition deposit. Please Note: The tuition deposit is not an additional fee and will be credited to your account.
- You can register for courses, view your current status and pay your ESU summer bill through the myESU portal.
- Please note: If you have any questions about enrolling in a graduate program or how to submit coursework for ACT 48 hours, please contact the Graduate College at 570-422-3890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for important financial aid information
Note: Registration Error Clarification
The following message will appear if you do not pay your $100 registration deposit for the summer: This course is restricted to students with a specific attribute. To avoid this message, students must pay the $100 registration deposit by clicking on the NEW – Pay Deposit for Summer Session 2013 link in the Student Billing Tools box, under the Student tab in the myESU portal. Once you have paid your deposit, you will be authorized to register for summer courses.