CMS Login

When to go

Image Caption

When to go

Any ESU students who is sophomore and junior is eligible to enroll in a study abroad program.

Senior students may also study abroad after having the respective Dean waive the ESU requirement to take the last 32 credits at ESU.

Freshman students interested in studying abroad are encouraged to get in touch with the Office of International Programs during the Sophomore year.

Students must have a GPA of at least 2.5 for most exchanges, although ISEP exchanges require a 2.75 GPA.

Please be mindful that universities abroad have different academic calendars than that of ESU.

It is up to you to decide when will be the best period of the year to go abroad.

It is never too early to start planning an experience abroad!