- January 16, 2014: Arrival date for new international and exchange students
- January 17, 2014: International student orientation program
- February 1, 2014: ISEP study abroad applications due
News & Events
- Office of International Programs launches new BLOG for Students studying abroad
- News Letter
Welcome! The Office of International Program at East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania supports the University mission by fostering a learning community with an international focus.
Our goal is to help students to lead and succeed in a global society and to promote diversity in the campus community by facilitating international exchanges and increasing international academic opportunities for students, faculty and staff.
The Office of International Programs:
- Is responsible for study abroad programs and international student services.
- Actively promotes internationalization at ESU.
- Facilitates international and national exchanges for all students.
- Facilitates affiliation agreements with foreign universities and student exchange organizations.
- Actively seeks new international initiatives and collaboration with ESU faculty and staff.