The National Student Exchange(NSE) is for undergraduate and graduate students wishing to study at another university within the U.S. and Canada.
If you are a non-ESU student, considering East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania for a NSE exchange, read the 12 reasons to come via NSE to ESU.
Through NSE, you can study for up to a calendar year at another institution. With close to 200 colleges and universities from which to choose, you will likely find a university with just the right combination of courses, facilities, and environment to meet your academic and personal needs and interests.
Look at the U.S. map with all the NSE member institutions.
Look at the Canada map with the NSE member institutions.
The NSE network is large and includes:
- 20 campuses with fewer than 3,000 students
- 14 campuses with more than 30,000 students
- 4 campuses with greater than 10% Native American population
- 18 campuses with greater than 10% Asian population
- 36 campuses with greater than 10% Hispanic population, including 7 universities in Puerto Rico
- 43 campuses with greater than 10% African-American population, including 15 designated Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- 75 campuses with greater than 30% of the students living on campus
An exchange with NSE is a life-changing opportunity.You will:
- Live in a different region of the U.S. or Canada
- Take courses that may not be offered at ESU
- Explore graduate school options
- Explore places for future employment
- Enjoy other parts of North America (for example, get out of the cold, ski in higher and steeper slopes, meet with relatives, experience a bigger campus, experience a smaller campus, live in a bigger city, live in a smaller community, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions