Contemporary Dancers of ESU
The student organization, the ESU Contemporary Dancers, gives students an opportunity to participate in dance as a form of creative, artistic expression. It has both a social and artistic purpose, and is open to all ESU students, regardless of background or past experience, interested in dance performance, production and choreography.
- This group produces a recital in the spring semester with original student choreography in a variety of styles.
- Auditions are at the beginning of the fall semester. This group meets Wednesdays 8:00 - 10:00 PM to increase everyone’s knowledge and enjoyment of dance.
- For more information contact Dr. Elizabeth Gibbons, Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contemporary Dancers will meet Wednesday, September 3rd and 10th at 8:00 PM in the Mattioli Recreation Center
ESU Dance Team
The ESU Dance Team performs high-energy jazz and hip–hop dances at ESU men's and women's athletic events. Auditions are held at the beginning of the fall semester.
- Weekly practices are held to teach new choreography by students for time-outs and half-time shows.
- For more information contact Dr. Suzanne Fischer Prestoy, Advisor, email@example.com
- Dance Team will meet Tuesday, September 9, at 8:00 PM in the Mattioli Recreation Center