The specific training you receive in Army ROTC will teach you things like leadership development, military skills and adventure training.
This will take place both in the classroom and in the field, but you will maintain a normal academic schedule like all college students. Depending on when you enroll in Army ROTC, you will undergo most or all of the following courses.
The best part about this leadership development training? You will use and benefit from it for years to come.
- ARMY ROTC BASIC COURSE
- Enroll in ROTC during your freshman year and you will take these elective courses that lay the groundwork toward becoming an Army leader
- LEADER'S TRAINING COURSE
- This intensive four-week course takes place in the summer before your junior year to give you the same skills as Cadets who have completed the Basic Course.
- ARMY ROTC ADVANCED COURSE
- During your junior and senior years, you will focus on small unit training and the transition to becoming an Army Officer.
- LEADER DEVELOPMENT AND ASSESSMENT COURSE
- A continuation of the Advanced Course, this four-week summer training and evaluation session prepares you for Army Officership.