Internships are a requirement within the undergraduate programs in Community Health Education and Health Services Administration and the Master of Public Health Program.
The Department of Health Studies has assisted students in completing internships at over 100 locations including:
- Allentown Health Bureau
- Bethlehem Health Bureau
- Family & Children Services
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Ministry of Health of the Dominican Republic
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute of Health
- NJ State Department of Health and Senior Services
- PA State Department of Health
- Pocono Medical Center
- Sanofi Pasteur
- St. Lukes Medical Center
Career Services are available through the Career Resources Center on the second floor of the University Center.
They offer information on internship opportunities, career planning, and employment services to all students and alumni of the University.
Stop by between the hours of 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, to check out all that we have to offer, or call to make an appointment.
Other internship resources are listed below: