Professional Association Scholarships
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- The Bobby Gunn Student Leadership Award was established to recognize one of the true pioneers in athletic training -- and to give deserving students assistance in attending NATA’s Annual Meeting.
NATA Foundation scholarship
- The NATA Foundation Scholarship Program is one of the organization’s most highly regarded programs. Through this program, the NATA Foundation awards undergraduate, master’s and doctoral scholarships
Eastern Athletic Trainers’ Association
- The Eastern Athletic Trainers’ Association, Inc. has inaugurated a scholarship program honoring outstanding students from the EATA membership who have excelled academically and clinically as entry-level athletic training students.
Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society, Inc.
- The Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society, Inc. presents multiple scholarships annually to honor students from the membership of P.A.T.S., Inc.
- The Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers’ Society - Northeast PA 5K Scholarship will be awarded to a student who has shown significant initiative and service in promoting the athletic training profession and excelled academically.
ESU Institutional Scholarships
The East Stroudsburg University Foundation is a private non-profit organization dedicated to securing and stewarding private gifts and grants that benefit East Stroudsburg University. ESU Foundation scholarships are detailed on the website at: www.esufoundation.org/scholarshipopportunities
- David Carlyon Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- George Edward and Grace Rapp Best Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. John Thatcher ’69 ATEP Founder’s Endowed Scholarship
- Professor Emeritus Lois E. Wagner ’71 Endowed Scholarship