- Policy Title: Residence Life and Housing Posting
- Policy Number: ESU-SA-2010-006
- Effective: September, 2006
- Adopted: October 28, 2010
- Last Reviewed: October 28, 2010
- Amended: N/A
- Related Policies: Residence Life and Housing Solicitation
All ESU students, clubs, organizations, academic departments, and outside groups, businesses and companies may request posters or flyers to be posted in the residence halls to advertise their businesses and events by contacting the residence hall supervisor.
The supervisor will decide where to hang the publicity, and will remove them after the event date.
Students may submit a wrtitten appeal to the Director of Residence Life and Housing.
Not Specified in Current Policy
Other Relevant Information: