- Policy Title: Quad Reservation
- Policy Number: ESU-SA-2010-003
- Effective: August 1, 2010
- Adopted: October 28, 2010
- Last Reviewed: October 28, 2010
- Amended: N/A
- Related Policies: Residence Hall Lounge Reservation
Any officially recognized ESU student clubs and organizations, campus committees, and University departments are permitted to request use of the Linden quad or Shawnee quad for an event.
Groups whose request is not approved may submit a written appeal to the Director of Residence Life and Housing.
The Linden “quad” refers to the grassy area between the front of Linden and the back of Shawnee Halls.
The Shawnee “quad” refers to the grassy area between Laurel, Minsi, Monroe, Shawnee Halls, and the Keystone Room.
Other Relevant Information: