Click here to download the form.
Instructions for form:
- Fill out Sections I, II of this form and return it to EAST STROUDSBURG UNIVERSITY POLICE DEPARTMENT – Hemlock Suites, Smith Street, Ground Floor, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301. Must be submitted within 5 business days of the issuance of the ticket. You will be notified within 30-60 days of the approval or rejection of your appeal. If you are not notified within 30-60 days, please telephone University Police at (570) 422-3064.
- Along with this form, the following must be attached:
- Parking Ticket
- Self Addressed Envelope
- Please give all pertinent reasons for your appeal. Your appeal will be adjudicated upon the facts furnished. Attach any documentation you have to confirm your reason for the appeal.
- Ignorance of parking regulations is not a valid reason for appeal. Please also keep in mind:
- When you become a student or accept a position with ESU, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations established by the University.
- YOUR PAST PARKING RECORD WILL BE A FACTOR IN THE APPEAL DECISION.
- The driver is responsible for knowing and abiding by the parking rules and regulations.
- A parking permit is not a guarantee of a convenient space. Not only is the driver responsible for finding an authorized space, but the lack thereof does not justify a parking violation.