- Procedure Title: Vehicle Return
- Policy Number: ESU-FA-2011-024
- Effective Date:
- Review Date:
- Division: Finance & Administration
- Responsible Office: Facilities Management
This procedure will assist in the returning of vehicles.
- The vehicle and keys must be returned to University Police with a full tank of gas and in clean condition. (It is authorized operator’s responsibility to stop at a gas station near the campus upon return and fill up before returning the vehicle).
- The Daily Running/Mileage Log must be filled out by the driver each day.
- In the event that the vehicle needs repairs, a Vehicle Repair Request form is needed which should be completed and handed to University Police.
- All pool vehicles must be returned to the Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Building located at 314 Independence Road and the keys and vehicle packets brought to the Campus Police.
Other Related Information: