The Facilities Management Department achieves its mission with team efforts through a number of very capable office and technical staff members, all of whom serve the needs of the University.
The following is a list of our services:
- Administrative & Customer Services
- Building Maintenance Services
- Building Cares Services
- Campus Care Services
- Energy, Utilities & Plant Services
- Training & Employee Services
- Planning & Engineering Services
Your primary contact is the Customer Service Desk at 570-422-3223 where we receive and record all calls, which are transmitted immediately to the appropriate managers and supervisors. For assistance after hours, please contact Campus Police at 570-422-3064.
Their tasks are to:
- Supervise and coordinate all maintenance and renovations.
- Provide custodial services.
- Assist customers with their service requests.
- Coordinate and monitor the efficiency and quality of services.
- Expedite project delivery process
- Monitor customer satisfaction.