All Skills Day Camp: Monday, July 8 - Wednesday, July 10th, 2013
Individual Camp: Sunday, July 14 - Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Team Camp: Friday, July 19 – Sunday, July 21, 2013
*Please be aware, online registration fees are applied
For More Information Contact: Allison Keeley (570) 422–3672
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Volleyball Camps offer a challenging, competitive atmosphere for volleyball players looking to improve all aspects of their game.
We strive to provide a safe environment that promotes learning, team–building, competition, and fun!
Team Camp: Provides teams the chance to compete against other teams.
Teams will be coached by current college coaches and players in offensive and defensive strategy.
While individual skills will be honed, the focus of this camp is team competition. Overnight only.
For girls’ varsity & JV high school teams and club teams, ages 12 & up.
Individual Camp: At ESU's Warrior Volleyball Camp, players will learn and compete throughout the week.
Campers of all levels will receive skill instruction from college coaches and players focusing on all aspects of the game.
Informational sessions will educate campers on recruiting, making a skills tape, balancing academics and athletics, nutrition, and conditioning.
Overnight and commuter options available.
- Guests will be housed in our NEW air-conditioned suite style accommodations
- Designed specifically to increase skills and knowledge of the game
- Camp "teams" organized by skill level after evaluation by camp coaches
- Daily technique sessions
- Daily competition
- One coach for every 10–12 campers
- Team-building activities
- Recruiting sessions
- Free camp T-shirt
- Strenght and conditioning sessions
- Team Camp:
- Check–in: Friday, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Check–out: Sunday, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Individual Camp:
- Check–in: Sunday, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Check–out: Wednesday, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Commuters are on campus from 8:45 AM – 8:00 PM
For more information about these camps, check out the Brochure