Sunday, July 21 – Wednesday, July 24, 2013
*Please be aware, online registration fees are applied
For More Information Contact: Jill Fuduric (570) 422–3122
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Softball Camp is designed to provide each player with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in softball.
All campers will receive individual attention for their primary and secondary positions.
Offensive and defensive drills are designed for each camper's skill level.
Games and competitions are in place to stress focus and concentration.
Our goal is for each camper to have an enjoyable experience while also learning about softball.
- Our camps is designed for young women, ages 9–17
- 8:1 ratio of campers to camp staff to ensure that individual attention is given to each camper.
- Interaction with college coaches and student athletes
- Free camp T–Shirt
- Access to pool
- Individual and team instruction
- Television and recreation room in residence hall
- 24–Hour camp staff supervision and on campus police coverage
- All–you–can–eat meals
- Two campers per room
- All campers should come prepared with cleats, sneakers and glove. Catchers should bring their own gear, if possible. Campers may bring their own bats and helmets.
- Overnight Participants:
- Check–in: Sunday, 1:00 PM
- Check–out: Wednesday, 3:30 PM
- Day Participants:
- Hours: Sunday, 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM; Mon-Tue, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM; Wed 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Drop off and pick up at Shawnee Hall
For more information about these camps, check out the Brochure
Pitching and Hitting Camps
Camp 1 - Tuesdays
June 4th, 2013 to June 25th, 2013 (6/4, 6/11, 6/18, 6/25)
Camp 2 - Tuesdays
July 2nd, 2013 to July 30th, 2013 (7/2, 7/9, 7/30 - no session 7/23)
Times - Each Session Limited to 10 Participants
4:00 pm - 5:30pm (Pitching Only)
5:30 - 7:00 pm (Hitting Only)
For More Information - Please See Application