Monday, June 30 –Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Monday, July 21 – Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Contact: Jill Fuduric (570) 422–3122
Pitching and Hitting Camps
June 3, 10, 17, 24 and July 8, 15, 29
Times - Each Session Limited to 10 Participants
5:00 - 6:00 PM (Pitching Only)
6:00 - 7:00 PM (Hitting Only)
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Softball Camp is designed to provide each player with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in softball.
All campers will receive individual attention for their primary and secondary positions.
Offensive and defensive drills are designed for each camper's skill level.
Games and competitions are in place to stress focus and concentration.
Our goal is for each camper to have an enjoyable experience while also learning about softball.
- Our camps is designed for young women, ages 9–17
- 8:1 ratio of campers to camp staff to ensure that individual attention is given to each camper.
- Interaction with college coaches and student athletes
- Free camp T–Shirt
- Access to pool
- Individual and team instruction
- Television and recreation room in residence hall
- 24–Hour camp staff supervision and on campus police coverage
- All–you–can–eat meals
- All campers should come prepared with cleats, sneakers and glove. Catchers should bring their own gear, if possible. Campers may bring their own bats and helmets.
- Hours: Mon-Tue, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM; Wed 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Drop off and pick up at Shawnee Hall