Monday, June 29 –Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Sunday, July 19 – Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Contact: Jill Fuduric (570) 422–3122
*Online registration fees are applied
Pitching and Hitting Camps
Application & Required Waiver
Sessions: June 1, 8, 15, 22 and July 6, 13, 27
Times: 5pm—6pm Limit 10 campers (Pitching only)
6pm—7pm Limit 10 campers (Hitting Only )
Fee: 1 Session—$20/player
East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Softball Camp is designed to provide each player with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in softball.
All campers will receive individual attention for their primary and secondary positions.
Offensive and defensive drills are designed for each camper's skill level.
Games and competitions are in place to stress focus and concentration.
Our goal is for each camper to have an enjoyable experience while also learning about softball.
- Our camps is designed for young women, ages 9–17
- 8:1 ratio of campers to camp staff to ensure that individual attention is given to each camper.
- Interaction with college coaches and student athletes
- Free camp T–Shirt
- Access to pool
- Individual and team instruction
- Television and recreation room in residence hall
- 24–Hour camp staff supervision and on campus police coverage
- All–you–can–eat meals
- All campers should come prepared with cleats, sneakers and glove. Catchers should bring their own gear, if possible. Campers may bring their own bats and helmets.
- Day Camp: 9 am - 4 pm
- Check in Monday, 8:30 am at Softball Field
- Elite Camp Check In:
- All Campers (Commuter/Overnight) - Sunday, 1 pm at Shawnee Hall